- In case of the new changes, a lottery will be held with the following prizes:
Grand Prize (1st place) with ONE winner: 1000 DP
2nd to 4th place: 500 DP
5th to 10th place: 250 DP
11th to 20th place: 100 DP
Conditions: Each player can win only once. If you register more than one account, you will be deprived of the prize.
Register with the accounts to which you want donor points, because they will be given automatically. We are not responsible for ignoring this rule!
Sign up here: https://acolytesrealm.com/lottery/edition/3
Winners will be drawn automatically on December 24 at 12:02 AM (Server Time)
As soon as the lottery is over you will be able to see the winners here: https://acolytesrealm.com/lottery/edition/3
- We've banned the following buffs from all Battlegrounds because we think it's unfair and unbalanced to other players. Only class buffs should be allowed in Battlegrounds!
Sayge's Dark Fortune of Agility
Sayge's Dark Fortune of Armor
Sayge's Dark Fortune of Damage
Sayge's Dark Fortune of Intelligence
Sayge's Dark Fortune of Resistance
Sayge's Dark Fortune of Spirit
Sayge's Dark Fortune of Stamina
Sayge's Dark Fortune of Strength
Invocation of the Wickerman
Spirit of Zandalar
Blessing of A'dal
Intellect (Elite VIP)
Armor (Elite VIP)
Spirit (Elite VIP)
Stamina (Elite VIP)
Strength (Elite VIP)
- Due to the scandals and all these dramas that often happen between players, we decided to ban the World Chat from the server. Also, the server is not Cross-Faction and we think you don't need a communication between the two factions. However, VIPs will be able to whisper both factions. The following commands will no longer be available:
Custom Stat System
- We changed the damage formula as this should balance some things.
- We've noticed that a lot of players have been creating new characters lately for the purpose of farming of gold. So we decided that the newly created characters would start with 3,000 gold instead of 70,000.
- Newly created characters will start with the following items in their backpacks:
x1 [Login Token]
x1 [Acolyte's Leopard] Mount with 60% speed
x10 [Love Potion] - the stats are according to their class
- "Master Buff" become "Magic Buff".
- We changed the effect of Magic Buff according to their previous name (Master Buff) and effects! They can also be dispelled by effects that dispel magic spells only.
- We are undertaking this change in order to balance the server, because at this stage everyone could use all three buffs at once, which gives him a total of 30% stats bonus, quite unfair to the rest of the base players who don't have these buffs.
Magic Buff (Ranged) - Increases your ranged attack power by 20% 220, all stats by 18, and total stats by 10% .
Magic Buff (Caster) - Increases your healing & spell damage by 10%, restores 49 mana every 5 seconds a friendly target's Intellect by 54, and totals stats increased by 10% .
Magic Buff (Melee) - Increases your damage done by 10% attack power by 525, all stats by 14, and total stats by 10% .
Custom Gems & Enchants
- All custom enchants and gems are be obtainable through dropping with a minimal drop chance of:
Gems (Tier I): Drop chance 16%
Gems (Tier II): Drop chance 14%
Gems (Tier III): Drop chance 7.5%
Gems (Tier IV): Drop chance 5%
Gems (Tier V): Drop chance 3.5%
All Custom Enchants: Drop chance 6% for ALL!
- The mobs from which the mentioned items will fall will be placed on the Battlegrounds in order to force the players to play both PvP and PvE. The drop chance is low in order to force the player to spend more time than necessary!
Tier 1 Custom Gems
- +30 Spell Damage & Healing
- +30 Attack Power
- +30 Strength
- +30 Agility
- +30 Critical Strike
Tier 2 Custom Gems
- +40 Spell Damage & Healing
- +40 Attack Power
- +40 Strength
- +40 Agility
- +40 Critical Strike
Tier 3 Custom Gems
- +60 Spell Damage & Healing
- +60 Attack Power
- +60 Strength
- +60 Agility
- +60 Critical Strike
Tier 4 Custom Gems
- +80 Spell Damage & Healing
- +80 Attack Power
- +80 Strength
- +80 Agility
- +80 Critical Strike
Tier 5 Custom Gems
- +100 Spell Damage & Healing
- +100 Attack Power
- +100 Strength
- +100 Agility
- +100 Critical Strike
Custom Enchants (at the moment)
Fury of Forgewright (Without Dwarvish) - Permanently enchant a weapon, giving you +2 extra attacks on your next swing.
Black Cleave - Permanently enchant a weapon, inflicting weapon damage +50 to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets. Enemies hit by this ability also suffer periodic 110 Shadow damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec.
Immolation - Permanently enchant chest, dealing 300 Fire damage to anyone who strikes you with a melee attack.
Thunderfury - Permanently enchant a weapon, blasting your enemy with lightning, dealing 300 Nature damage and then jumping to additional nearby enemies.
Voodoo Curse - Permanently enchant a weapon, lowers all stats of the target by 5000.
Creeping Mind - Permanently enchant a weapon, inflicting 550 Naute Damage to enemy targets.
Siphon Health - Permanently enchant a weapon, inflicting 550 Shadow Damage.
Paladin's Weakness - Permanently enchant a weapon, dealing 550 Shadow Damage and reducing enemy strength by 7,500.
Invulnerability - Permanently enchant chest, struck in combat has a 5% chance to make you invulnerable to melee damage for 3 sec.
Sleep - Permanently enchant chest, struck by a melee attacker, that attacker has a 5% chance of being put to sleep for 10 sec.
Soul Stealer - Permanently enchant a weapon, draining 500 HP and Mana from enemy.
Life Steal - Permanently enchant a weapon, draining 500 HP and mana from enemy and transfers it to you.
Dispel Types (at the moment)
Paladin's Weakness dispel type: disease
Creeping Mold dispel type: disease
Voodoo Curse dispel type: Curse
Soul Stealer dispel type: Magic
Life Steal dispel type: Curse
Thunderfury dispel type: Magic
PS: The difference between [Soul Stealer] and [Corruption] is that Corruption uses the same mechanics as warlocks one.
Corruption dispel type: magic
- All other spells that are not mentioned cannot be dispelled.
- We finally transformed Sunwell Plateau into a raid-transmogrifaction zone.
PS: The following content will be released earlier this month:
- Christmas Event
- Season 7 Rings & Trinkets
- Season 7 Shitr & Tabard
- Two new instances!
- New custom gems and enchants and many more....
Acolytes Launcher: https://acolytesrealm.com/page/files
FB Page: https://fb.me/acolytesplay
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acolytes.gaming