- Rogue and Shamans are able to tank again. The main tank classes are Warrior, Paladin, Druid, Rogue and Shaman with 84% dodge.
- Dodge was reduced with 2%.
- Warlock's dodge was increased to 67%.
- We exchanged Sayge's Dark Fortune of Armor for Sayge's Dark Fortune of Spirit and Intelligence.
- We added free glow effects for every VIP player. Try them from Deathknight Daniel.
- Teleport to the Sunwell Plateau has been added for all Premium VIPs.
- The Pet Zone is available only for VIPs but don't worry. We are woking on a new non-VIP Pet zone!
- The VIP morphs are available for the non-VIP players but they cost x50 Frost Runes.
- More Glow Effect have been added.
- Sayge's Buff now cost x5 Event Reward Coins
- A new function called Profession Skills have been added. At this moment the Profession Token can be found only from the Daily Login quest.
- Now you can buy Honor Points and Frost Runes for Battleground Marks
- Bosses no longer follow you for a long distance and period of time. We made a perimeter and once that is reached the boss returns back to its place.
- Season 4 Mage now requires Season 3, instead of Season 3 Plus.
- There was a bug where players couldn't see Season 4 Rogue Thrown quest.
- All listed items below can now be stacked up to x100
Living Action Potion, Chromatic Wonder, Flask of Relentless Assault, Flash Powder, Ankh, Magic Dust, Acolyte's Fruitcake, Empyrean Sapphire, Seaspray Emerald, Pyrestone, Shadowsong Amethyst, Crimson Spinel, Lionseye, Acolyte's HP Biscuit, Crippling Poison I & II, Mind-numbing Poison I, II & III, Blackmouth Oil, Noggerfogger Elixir, Sacred candle, Rune of teleportation, Primal Fire, Primal Water, Primal Life, Primal Air, Primal Earth, Primal Shadow, Primal Mana, Primal Might, Primal Nether, Profession Tokens.