Patch 27 is possibly going to be the biggest patch in the history of the server. In this little message I'm going to introduce some things we're thinking of doing, as well as some bug fixes.
- We will remove all the free sockets and enchanting ( including those you could buy with Spirit Shard). In this case the Profession system is totally useless and unusable and is nonsense, same goes for recepies - a totally useless thing in the game. We would love for that to change. From one side this will stop encouraging transfering free sockets/enchantings between VIP and NON-VIP players, and on the other side, it will encourage your will to play.
- The recipes will be devided into a couple of groups in the form of World Bosses. Every Boss will drop a recipe for only 1 Profession. (Example: Boss1 only drops recipes for Alchemy) (Example:Boss2 only drops recipes for Cooking) and so on. The respawn time of the Bosses will be 1 hour and will be influenced by whether you have looted the boss fully or whether the boss dissapears with items in his corpse. The corpses that have been fully looted have a chance of respawning between 1 and 5 minutes (or 1 hour) after dying or right away, while if you haven't fully looted the boss and it still has items in its corpse, it could take up to 2+ hours to respawn.
- World bosses are going to be bosses placed in certain places which will be reached by: swimming, flying or walking which means they will not be accessable through the Teleport. As you understood from what we explained above, one part of the bosses will drop recipes for professions and the others will drop resources such as: Transmog Tokens, Frost Runes,Spirit Shards ( which will be needed for other things) etc.
- The upcoming Season 5 Weapons as well as the new bags will require Arena Points. This is a good oppurtunity to activate the use of the arenas - another function, which is totally unnecessary at this point.
- Most bug fixes are going to be on the core and mostly - the mobs/bosses will not chase you endlessly meaning when a mob/boss goes as far as possible from his spawn point, it will stop chasing you and return back to its original spot, some changes on the script of the instance Sunwell Plateau, which causes teh server to crash, some changes on the script of the Guild system, which causes the server to crash, change on the script of Mind Flay, changes on Seal,Aura,Sting,Curse, Judgements and Corruption which stack damage, changes on the script of Eyes of the Beast, changes on the script of Consecration, changes on the script of the instances so that GM's can enter your instance without having to be in your group or reseting the instance and many more...
- We will add a Transmog Mall with almost all the Blizzlike subjects, which will make the Transmogrification a lot more usable than it is at the moment. Both the fractions will have separate Malls, which will not have locations in the Teleport.
- All creatures (vendors, questers and skill posts) will be moved to a different place. We will remove Skill Post from both the cities (Ironforge,Orgrimmar) since they cause FPS Drops on players with weaker computers. The Skill Posts will still be available in the PvP Arena. Creatures that will still remain in their places are : Battleground masters, Teleport, Moo Vendor, Whisper Willy, Deathknight Daniel, Death Cannon, and Piff.
- The Season 3 Plus set will be removed entirely from the game since we don't see the point in it. All the players that currently have the Season 3 Plus set will recieve a free Season 4 Set since the Season 3 set is worse than the Season 3 Plus set. We wouldn't want to give you a Season 3 set since that would be a downgrade. All the Season 4 quests will be completed for them automatically so they can resume on their journey to Season 5 without any problems.
EXPECT A LOT MORE CHANGES <3