- Moved "959 Spell Power" from Legs to "Spell Power Trinket". We put 'Improved Smite and Holy Fire' on Legs.
- Added Nude Shirt to the Transmog Vendor.
- If you are reported by two players instead of 3 for bein AFK, you'll be buffed with "Idle: Enter PVP combat or you will be marked Inactive and unable to receive Honor or Marks of Honor.". After 60 seconds of inactivity, you will be marked as "Inactive: Cannot receive Honor or Marks of Honor until you enter PVP combat.".
- Deserter already applies to VIPs too.
- Rogue's agility has been increased by 30%.
- Shaman's agility & strength has been decreased by 15%.
- Paladin's strength has been decreased by 10%.
- Priest's spirit has been increased by 10%.
- Warlock's spirit has been increased by 10%.
- Druid's spirit has been increased by 15%.
- Druid's agility & strength has been decreased with 16%.
- Unfortunately, Seal of Blood can not be activated for the Alliance, so we deactivated it.
- Power Word: Shield has been increased by 30%.
- Predatory Strikes has been decreased with 50%.
- Haste doesn't affect the following spells: Mind Flay, Blizzard, Arcane Missile, Rain of Fire, Hellfire, Ritual of Souls, Health of Funnel, Drain Life, Drain Mana, Drain Soul and Evocation. More spells coming soon!
- Shadowfiend's HP & Damage has been increased.
- Summoned Water Elemental's HP & Damage has been increased.
- Added 1250 Agility to Donor 2H Axe-Weapon, instead of 2x 1250 Strength.
- The mana stat has been removed.
- The duration of the Donor Token is 7 days, then it will disappear from your inventory.
- The armor for Season 4 Casters has been increased with 1000.
- The Season 4 Set now require [x65 WSG Marks, x3 Kil'Jaeden's Soul (dropping from Kil'Jaeden in Sunwell Plateau - 35% Drop Chance) and 65 PvP Token], instead of [x65 WSG & x55 AB Marks, x3 Kill Kil'Jaeden, x3 Kill Haghir the Dragon Hunter].
- The Season 5 Set now require [x50 EotS Marks, x2 Medivh's Journal (dropping from Medivh in Molten Core - 35% Drop Chance) / Belt, Bracer, Boots only: Kill Sunoea, Nothech, Mistress & Sireme x1 time and 80 PvP Token], instead of [65 AB & WSG Marks, Kill Chronk, Sunoea, Nothech and Medivh x2-x5 times, 90-110 PvP Token]
- As we had announced in the upcoming changes, we decided to make gold a rather difficult and important currency. The gold rate has been reduced with 40%
- [The Battle with the Burning Legion: Part 1] now requires x15 Sunblade Slayer & Scount, instead of x40.
- [The Battle with the Burning Legion: Part 4] now requires x10 Volatile Fiend, instead of x25.
- Stolen Soul has been removed from game.
- The quests for titles now require PvP Tokens, instead of Stolen Soul.
- Gurubashi Arena's teleport location has been changed.
- Add attributes to Vampiric embrace/touch. This prevents them from being cast while in Spirit of Redemption form. Heals should be the only thing allowed in SoR form.
- Fix a typo that caused rogue poisons to have charges
- Fixed Blessing of Sacrifice where damage from the spell passes through Divine Shield
- Priest's talent Blackout proc also from Mind Flay and Shadow Priest
- Resistance resisted Holy damage. Resistance should resist ONLY fire, Frost, Arcane, Nature, and Shadow damage. There was no resistance stat for Holy, and as such no players or NPCs could resist Holy spells but for some reason resistance resisted holy damage. We fix it!
- Seal of Blood should return damage like priest's Shadow Word: Death, with 1 second delay, currently it's instantly, so we added minor delay to Seal of Blood
- Interrupt spells when picking a BG flag
- Make Flametongue weapon/totem to recognize main/off weapons
- No more Stealth + Mount
- Anti GCD Hack
- Allow invisible players to see who can detect them. (Mage's Invisibility)
- Found that the paladin's talent [Blessed Life] doesn't work. Fixed!
- Hunter's Expose Weaknes will now affect also melee attack power
- Sanctified Seals now it affects Seal of the Crusader too. As it should.
- Fix the bug when player being teleported home-location in spirit while encounter, in instance, is in progress.
- Breath/fatigue/fire damage timers should tick each 2 sec
- +1 Mount allowed in the following instances: Tanaris, Caverns of Time, Zul'Gurub, Ahn'Quiraj, Hyjal Past, Hillsbrand Past, Zul'Aman, Sunwell Plateau
- Fixed issue - trade exploit
- Fixed Interrupting of some channeling spells
- Player save interval has been increased to 1,5 minutes, instead of 3 minutes. This will eliminate any rollbacks due crashes.
- Ghost Wolf shouldn't proc "Chance on Hit" effects.
- We introduce you the new event boss "The fight against Mor'du". The history can be read in the quest npc *Mor'du*, spawned in Ironforge and Orgimmar. You can win a new donor set from this event! DO NOT TAKE ALL QUESTS to avoid any visual bugs! We do not support fixes for these quests! The event will be available till 12.05.2019.